Monday, May 26, 2014

(8) Barbie In A Mermaid Tale: A Fairy-Tail Adventure by Mary Man-Kong

Barbie In A Mermaid Tale: A Fairy-Tail Adventure by Mary Man-KongBook Type: Children's Literature
Author: Mary Man-Kong
Pages: 16

Summary:
Based on the movie, Barbie In A Mermaid Tale


My Review:
I'm so surprised how many Barbie In A Mermaid Tale books there are! For the full list, check on my page titled Books For Little Mermaids. What I liked about this version was it used more adult language, as if I was reading a story instead of a child's book. I also like how it kept most of the original quotes from the movie, and the images were also very stunning as well. However, I believe the big golden book (also listed on Books For Little Mermaids) is much more captivating for a younger audience. I give this book (****) 4 stars.
-Sirenita The Selkie

No comments:

Post a Comment