Monday, May 26, 2014

(10) Walt Disney's Classics The Little Mermaid by Walt Disney Company

Walt Disney's Classics The Little Mermaid by Walt Disney CompanyBook Type: Children's Literature
Author: Walt Disney Company
Pages: 40

Summary:
Based on The Little Mermaid by Walt Disney Company

My Review:
I am extremely disappointed with this The Little Mermaid book. What ruined this book for me completely was the illustrations; they're poorly constructed and they lack bright color that is normally associated with Disney. The art almost reminds me of concept art, basic sketches with experimental coloring. Here are some examples:


 
In addition, I feel that the way the story was written was boring and there was not anything special about it at all. I give this book (*) 1 star.
-Sirenita The Selkie

No comments:

Post a Comment