Monday, May 26, 2014

(7) Barbie In A Mermaid Tale 2 Surf Princess by Chelsea Eberly

(7) Barbie In A Mermaid Tale 2 Surf Princess by Chelsea EberlyBook Type: Children's Literature
Author: Chelsea Eberly
Pages: 32

Summary
Based off the movie, Barbie In A Mermaid Tale 2

My Review:
As I have previously mentioned on other blog posts, Step Into Reading is a really great resource for mer-children learning to read, especially when it involves characters like Ariel or Merliah! I am still impressed that they manage to keep such a great amount of detailed simplified for young children. I also loved the illustrations, which are bright, vibrant, and scream mermaid! Although children will love this book, adults may find it boring due to the large text and simple sentences, but it is great inspiration for people who love Barbie, and love to draw, like me :)
I give this book (****) 4 stars.
-Sirenita The Selkie

No comments:

Post a Comment