Monday, May 26, 2014

(11) Disney's The Little Mermaid: A Big Golden Book by Michael Teitelbaum

Disney's The Little Mermaid: A Big Golden Book by Michael TeitelbaumBook Type: Children's Book
Author: Michael Teitelbaum
Pages: N/A

Summary(amazon.com):

A beautiful young mermaid falls in love with a handsome prince and sacrifices a great deal in hopes of marrying him.

My Review:
When I first began this book, I was excited, especially since the cover is beautiful! However, I was surprised to see that the book skips over some detailed scenes, and the quotes are not exact. Some quotes are even added in, which kind of annoyed me. Although the text is not juvenile, the illustrations are bland. Overall, this particular The Little Mermaid book does not have any special qualities. I suggest looking at my Books For Little Mermaids page to find a better version. I give this book (***) 3 stars.
-Sirenita The Selkie

No comments:

Post a Comment