Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Newest Additions :)!

I'm so happy! This month, I managed to buy myself a few new treasures for my mermaid collection.

In case you cant see because the picture is a little blurry:

  • A reprint of a David Delemare painting titled The Egg
  • Mermaid Wisdom: Enrich Your Life With Insights From The Deep by Brenda Rosen (as mentioned on the blog)
  • Mermaids and Mermen by Shannon Knudsen (will be on the blog soon!)
  • The Secret History Of Mermaids by Ari Berk (mentioned on the blog)
  • Indigo by Alice Hoffman (Mentioned on the blog)
  • Sirena by Donna Jo Napoli (Mentioned on the blog)
  • Seven Tears Into The Sea by Terri Farley (mentioned on the blog)
  • Splash by Ian Don (mentioned on the blog)
  • And 2 little mermaid ornaments!
Every new book or mermaid treasure I get is so special to me. Incase you want to check out one of these books, check them out on the blog!
- Sirenita The Selkie


No comments:

Post a Comment