Friday, April 11, 2014

The Little Mermaid: Sealed With a Kiss by Melissa Lagonegro

The Little Mermaid: Sealed With a Kiss by Melissa Lagonegro
Book Type: Children's Literature

Author: Melissa Lagonegro
Pages: 32

Summary(amazon.com):

Ariel loves playing hide-and-seek with her little seal friend. But when the princess can’t find him anywhere she begins to worry. After a long search through the ocean, Ariel finally finds him. The happy princess gives the seal a huge hug—and seals it with a kiss! This sweet Step 2 book features the Little Mermaid in her very first Step into Reading.




My Review:
As readers of this blog may know, I LOVE any book that features the story of The Little Mermaid, especially the Disney version that features one of my favorite mermaids, Ariel! Although this book was written with simple sentences and is meant for little mermaids learning to read, it was such a cute and sweet story. I wish I was Ariel, playing with the adorable baby seal, especially since I'm a selkie :) Anyone who loves to draw Ariel will find that this book a perfect inspriation. I give this book (*****) 5 stars.
-Sirenita The Selkie

No comments:

Post a Comment