Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Ariel's Royal Wedding by Apple Jordan

Ariel's Royal Wedding by Apple Jordan
Book Type: Children's Book
Author: Apple Jordan
Pages: 32

Summary:
Ariel needs help to prepare for her first wedding as a human!

My Review:
Ariel is one of my favorite princesses, and I was so excited to read about her wedding. I really love how cute this book was, and I felt bad that Ariel was nervous and stressed while planning her wedding! This girl needed some help. I also loved that this book shows that family needs to be present at big celebrations, especially when uniting a kingdom of sea and land! The illustrations, as with many Disney books, were vibrant and full of inspiration for artists! Little merchildren will love reading this before bedtime.  I give this book (*****) 5 stars.
-Sirenita The Selkie

PS: This book also comes with a story about Sleeping Beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment