Thursday, July 17, 2014

(33) The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning by Kristen Depken


Book Type: Children's Book
Author: Kristen Depken
Pages: 24

Summary:
A retelling of The Little Mermaid: Ariel's beginning movie released in 2008!

My Review:
I loved watching this last movie of The Little Mermaid, so I was excited to see how this book would turn out. I'm happy to say that this book is a good representation of the movie. What I loved  about this book were the illustrations; they look like they came right out of the movie! They are vibrant, colorful, and a perfect inspiration for people who love to draw mermaids. The way the story is written isn't juvenile, but it's a bit wordy. I believe the movie is a bit more exciting, especially since you get to hear such great music! Take a look:


Overall, I give this book (****) 4 stars.
-Sirenita The Selkie

No comments:

Post a Comment