Thursday, July 17, 2014

(32) Stories Of Mermaids by Russell Punter

Stories Of Mermaids by Russell PunterBook Type: Children's Literature/ Short Chapter Book
Author: Russell Punter
Pages: 48

Summary:
A collection of short but sweet mermaid tales.

My Review:
This book was very cute and short, and is great for putting little mermaids to sleep! What I loved about this book was the illustrations; just look at the mermaids on the cover! This book consists of three different stories that are aimed at little-mers learning to read chapters, so the text is large and the stories are short.
However, Punter created very unique tales that were very fun to read. I think the only negative comment I have is the last story was a bit too similar to The Little Mermaid. Coral the mermaid trades her fins to dance on land. I give this book (****) 4 stars.
-Sirenita The Selkie

No comments:

Post a Comment