Sunday, September 8, 2013

End Of Mermaid Summer Reading Challenge

Hi Merfolk!
By John Waterhouse
Sorry this post is a little late. School and work have me swimming all over! The official ending of the summer reading challenge was August 26th, the day school started for me. This year I was able to read 27 books! Not too bad! In addition, I also started a few series, but I didn't want to post a blog post without finishing them. Its actually been really hard to get the books in these series! The series include:

1) The Watersong Series,  3 out of 4 books

2) Tempest Trilogy,  2 out of 3 books

3) Of Poseidon Trilogy, 1 out of 2 books

I hope to finish these series soon!
Keep on reading merfolk!
Remember to post how many mer-books you read this summer in the comment section below! :)
-Sirenita The Selkie

No comments:

Post a Comment