Monday, June 24, 2013

Lady In The Water by M. Night Shyamalan(11)

Lady In The Water by M. Night ShyamalanBook Type: Children's Book
Author: M. Night Shyamalan
Pages: 64

Summary(amazon.com):
Reveals the narf, a rare sea nymph who lives beneath a swimming pool until she is seen by a person who, after that experience, will someday do something important for the world.

My Review:
"Lady In The Water: A Bedtime Story" is the book based on the 2006 film with the same title. I had seen "Lady In The Water" many times before, but the first time I watched it, I was confused with the plot. However, this book really sums up what the base of the story is without giving away any of the plot from the movie. This book is really charming, and I believe that children and adults alike can enjoy this. I must warn parents now that the movie is rated PG-13, due to some scary parts in the book. This is truly M. Night Shyamalan's best work, in my opinion. I give this book (*****) 5 stars.
PS: check out my movie review here
-Sirenita The Selkie


No comments:

Post a Comment