Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Art Of The Little Mermaid by Jeff Kurtti

Book Type: Art Book
Author: Jeff Kurtii
Pages: 191

Summary:
I could not give you a summary, since I couldn't find one. This book is basically the art, story and concepts of The Little Mermaid

My Review:
Even though this book has been getting horrible reviews online, I thought It was a beautifully made book. Most people were complaining about the price, which I do admit, the book is a bit expensive, especially since the book is small. However, this book is filled with brilliant screenshots with captions, concept art as well as commentary in the back of the book on the art and concepts throughout the movie. If you are a really big fan of The Little Mermaid movie, this book is definitely for you. I love the movie, so this was a perfect addition to my collection. I give this book  (*****) 5 stars.
-Sirenita The Selkie

No comments:

Post a Comment