Monday, August 6, 2012

My Trip To Atlantis Marine World, Long Island!

So recently I took another trip with my amazing boyfriend, Brandon, to Atlantis Marine World on Long Island!  Its stunning!
I noticed that there were some selkies there of two different varieties! Here are some pictures :)
*Please note: after reading David Kirby's book "Death At Seaworld" I do not visit aquariums or zoos anymore. However, Atlantis does have great rescue programs for the sea life around Long Island*

These Selkies were so beautiful in the water! And adorable on land :)

















Boyfriend looking at the seals :)















Selkies playing with some interactive toys :)

                                 
Here is a picture of one of the sea lion selkies! Beautiful creatures!

Lastly, Here is a video of the sea lion selkies swimming!
One of them was named Salty, and even did a cute kids show!

Enjoy!
-Sirenita The Selkie

No comments:

Post a Comment