Monday, May 25, 2015

(1) The Little Mermaid: Ariel's New Treasure

Book Type: Children's Book
Author: Mary J. Fulton and Eric Binder
Pages: 32

Summary(goodreads.com):
When a young girl loses a golden seahorse necklace in the ocean, Ariel finds a way to return it.

My Review:
I'm so excited to begin The Mermaid Reading Challenge with a The Little Mermaid book! What I loved about this book was the story. It was beautiful and sometimes sad, especially when Ariel couldn't communicate with the little girl. 
I also loved the illustrations! They were a perfect example of Disney's beauty. Also, the story is not written with simple words and sentences, so both little, and grown Mers will enjoy this :)
I really loved this book and plan on adding it to my personal Mer-Library! I give this book (*****) 5 stars.
-Sirenita The Selkie

No comments:

Post a Comment