Saturday, April 18, 2015

The Little Mermaid by Ronne Randall

The Little Mermaid by Ronne Randall
Book Type: Children's Book
Author: Ronne Randall
Pages: 32

Summary(goodreads.com):
This Parragon fairy tale classic picture book features revised text ideal for beginning readers along with vibrant new illustrations. Children will love to follow along with their favorite characters!

My Review:
I was disappointed with the illustrations, as well as the plot of this book. I wanted more life and maturity for such a beautiful story, and made the Little Mermaid look 5 instead of 15.
The adaptation of the story was okay, but a lot of the major details from the original were left out, so it made the story boring and predictable. I don't recommend reading this adaptation. I give this book (**) 2 stars.
-Sirenita The Selkie

No comments:

Post a Comment