Friday, August 16, 2013

The Little Mermaid by Walt Disney Pictures (20)

The Little Mermaid
Book Type: Children's book
Author: Walt Disney Pictures
Pages: 96

Summary:
A picture book of The Little Mermaid Movie.

My Review:
I have been waiting such a long time to find this book! I knew that there had to be some type of book form for The Little Mermaid movie! I really loved this version that stemmed from the movie. The best part about this book is the beautiful and vibrant pictures. They are absolutely stunning, colorful and look like they just came out of the movie! This book stays pretty true to the storyline, but the only thing that bothered me was that there were a few quotes said by the characters that weren't said in the movie. Overall though, this is a beautiful book and I think anyone will enjoy this. I give this book (*****) 5 stars.
-Sirenita The Selkie

No comments:

Post a Comment