Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Little Mermaid: The Best Babysitter Under The Sea by Justine Korman

The Little Mermaid: The Best Babysitter Under The Sea by Justine Korman
Book Type: Children's Literature
Author: Justine Korman
Pages: 24


Summary(books.google.com): 
Ariel volunteers to babysit with the twins of her father's friends and discovers the job is not as easy as she thought it would be.

My Review:
Being a Little Mermaid fan, I knew I was going to find this book cute even though it is intended for children. I grew up watching The Little Mermaid show on Disney, and I believe this book was based off of one of the episodes (I've been trying to find the show online with no success ) If you have a younger child who loves Ariel as much as I do, they will definitely want to hold on to this in their mer-library. What I also love about the book is that it is full of greatly-colored images that are just as whimsical and gorgeous as the movie or TV show. I mean, you cant have a book on Ariel and her friends without beautiful pictures, right? Even if you are not a child, I think you will enjoy reading this charming short story. I give this book (****) 4 stars.
-Sirenita The Selkie




No comments:

Post a Comment