Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Little Mermaid A Read-Aloud Storybook by Amy Edgar

The Little Mermaid A Read-aloud storybook by amy edgar
Book Type: Childrens Book
Author: Disney, Amy Edgar
Pages: 72

Summary(goodreads.com):
The complete retelling of favorite Disney movies in a true read-aloud style.

My Review: 
Although this is a book that is aimed at children, I didnt care and wanted to do a review on it because I love and adore The Little Mermaid, whether it is the Disney version or the Hans Christian Anderson Version. I really liked this book because it stayed true to the Disney version. It also has very beautiful screenshot-type pictures throughout the book. These can be very useful if someone wanted to do a sketch or painting of this Disney classic! 
I give this book (*****) 5 stars.
-Sirenita The Selkie

No comments:

Post a Comment